Introduction to Short Story ISU

For my english class I have to do an assigment using blogspot.com. I'm currently working on an ISU, which means independant study unit. Now our class has read a couple of short stories, and in every short story there's a theme. The one I like the most is a story called the "The Veldt" by an author named Ray Bradbury. This story is about a couple and their children who have just recently moved into a new technological house. This "technological house" cooks for them, dresses them, cooks food the the family, brushes their teeth, and also rocks them to sleep! The theme of this story is that, technology has the potential to undermine traditional authority / morality.
For a full summary on "The Veldt" visit http://www.answers.com/topic/the-veldt-story-1
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers

    Hey Hey Hey

    Whats goooooooood y'all
  • About Me

    I am a 15 year old who loves to chill with my friends and enjoys life. Some of my hobbies are playing basketball and photography. I'm a very energetic person and is not afraid to try new things.
    Powered By Blogger

    Who is the best basketball player in the game today?