A little bit about King Khawaja!

Heyy everyone, I'm Adeel and this is my first time bloggin'. I'm really excited. Although I have never blogged before, I am sure this won't be my last time bloggin.
.
I am a 15 year old who attends R.H.King Academy. I love to chill with my friends and enjoy life. Some of my hobbies are playing basketball and photography. I'm a very energetic person and I am afraid to try new things.
.
Some people think I am funny, some people think I am rude, there are many different ways people look at things, and now that I've gotten a general idea of how blogging works, once in a while, I'll be showing my prespective of they way I look at things!

Hope you enjoy my posts!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Followers

    Hey Hey Hey

    Whats goooooooood y'all
  • About Me

    I am a 15 year old who loves to chill with my friends and enjoys life. Some of my hobbies are playing basketball and photography. I'm a very energetic person and is not afraid to try new things.
    Powered By Blogger

    Who is the best basketball player in the game today?